- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information Collection and Use
In certain sections of the Site(s), Scoro may, among other things, invite You to participate in surveys, register for an event, submit a resume, download a whitepaper, participate in a webcast, questionnaires or contests, contact Scoro with questions or comments or request information, provide Scoro with feedback, participate in chat or message boards, or complete a profile or registration form. Due to the nature of these activities, Scoro may collect personally identifiable information such as: your name, contact data such as your address, email address, phone number, date of birth, username, password, language choice, time zone, employment title and company information, credit card information or other payment information, credit history information, tax identification number and reseller identification number; and other information that you voluntarily transmit with your communication to us. Additionally, Scoro may collect personally identifiable information about users that users provide to Scoro when users contact Scoro or that users voluntarily post in blogs, chat rooms, forums, message boards available from the Site(s) and other users will be able to see any information that users post to such forums. Scoro also may collect the foregoing personally identifiable information about users from our third party affiliates or partner companies and from marketing or advertising companies that provide Scoro with such information as a part of their relationship with Scoro. Scoro also may collect information about users, the data users upload to the Services and general use of the Site(s) and Services through direct use of the Site(s) and Services.
Scoro may utilize users’ personally identifiable information to register user to use the Services and/or certain sections of the Site(s), contact user to deliver certain products, services or information user has requested, verify users’ authority to enter the Site(s), verify users’ authority to use the Services, improve the content and general administration of the Site(s) and the Services, provide user with notices regarding goods or services that user has purchased or may wish to purchase in the future, internal business analysis, and for targeted advertising.
Scoro may use small text files called cookies to improve the overall Site(s) experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you.
Scoro may employ procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect users’ personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Scoro may use encryption, firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to user’s personally identifiable information.
Updating Your Information
Scoro provides You with the ability to review and update Your information by accessing and modifying this information in Your Scoro Settings page.